Sunday, March 25, 2012

On Hiatus

For those of you who think I may have fallen of the face of the world, I haven't. I'm in England until April 10th, so I suppose you can say, I've fallen off North America.  My sister, Susan, lives here in Shoreham-by-Sea which is a small town on the English channel, not to be confused with the BBC!  This is my 5th visit to the area, and each time it amazes me how little emphasis there is on Christianity.  In the USA we are so used to Christian TV, radio and book stores.  Here, not so much, in fact I've never seen or heard any of the above.  Today my sister and I are going to a Vineyard church service, which is also a growing movement at home.  It's amazing how quickly you can lose muscle when you slack on exercise, and the same thing happens when you are away from Christ.  I will be continuing my blog, sporatically here, and daily when I return...Cherrio till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment