Friday, July 12, 2013

See Him for Yourself

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"--1 Corinthians 2:9.  God has certainly blessed me, by giving me the opportunity to travel this awesome world of his.  My eyes have beheld the myriad shades of blue in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the Adriatic.  I’ve heard the wind symphony resounding through the Rockies and the Alps, and waves, like noisy symbols, crashing against Ireland’s Cliffs of Mohr. I take thousands of pictures for reminders, and to share with others.  Those photos, however, can never capture the fullness, grandeur or sounds of those places. Even my “eloquent” descriptions fall short of the real thing.  So it is with a personal, “real thing” relationship with Christ.  I can expound on mine, but until you experience it on your own, you see only  photos in my album. Whatever this fabulous planet has to offer the senses, it is only an album of what God has in store, for those who love, and follow him!! Start your own album and see for yourself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment