Friday, July 27, 2012

But Wait, There's More!!


But wait, there’s more!!  I love watching infomercials on TV, just when you think the deal is as good as it can get, the pitchman sweetens it with even more.  Those of you who know me, know that I love to get my money‘s worth.  Buy One, Get One Free, I‘m all over it!!  Coupons, % Off Sales; count me in!  If I’m going to purchase something, I want to be sure that I get the best return on my investment.  Before I completely gave myself  to Christ, I wanted to know what I was “buying” into.  God wants us to be informed, telling us to “count the cost” before making that commitment.  I am happy to report, that of all the decisions and purchases I’ve  made in my life, investing in Christ has been the very best.  He never ceases to amaze me by adding, “something more” to what he‘s already given me; love, wisdom, and a variety of useful gifts, daily.  Are you in the market for the best “bargain” of your life, then let me tell you about the “deal” I’ve found in Him! “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back." Luke 6:38.

No comments:

Post a Comment