Friday, July 20, 2012

Royalty


A number of years ago, a dear friend, who has now gone to Heaven to be with her Father, gave everyone in our prayer group a bookmark.  On the heavy pink stock, was a picture of a bejeweled crown, and the message, “I am a Princess, because my Father is the King of Kings!” What little girl doesn‘t dream of being a princess?  My one and only granddaughter, Ella, who turns 5 tomorrow, loves anything Princess-themed, especially the game, “Pretty, Pretty, Princess”.  Ever time I visit, we have to play a game or 2, both of us  vying for the coveted Princess’s crown.  You can be sure it’s not a pretty scene when I win!  Luckily, there is a crown in store for all of us who have put our faith in Him.  So today, stand a little taller, hold your pinky out and shout to the world with all confidence, “I AM A PRINCESS“, or Prince!  Rejoice, Coronation Day is fast approaching! “And now the prize awaits me--the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing.” 2 Timothy 4:8.

No comments:

Post a Comment