Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Angel Party


“So I can guarantee that God's angels are happy about one person who turns to God and changes the way he thinks and acts." Luke 15:10.  Way back in 1972, I made the decision to follow Christ.  It wasn’t a hastily made choice, but rather one based on an in- depth Bible study, comparison, questions and prayer. The pastor who guided me was a patient man, whose love for God, and his compassion for the “lost”, sealed the deal.  Through weekly studies, he presented  the scriptures in a such a way that they came alive, and relevant, something they had never been before.  God was using this wonderful man to open my eyes, heart and mind to that which the world had clouded; The Truth.  After assimilating all the information, it was my turn to make that life-changing decision, to accept or reject Him. We all know how I answered!  When I told the pastor, the verse he quoted to me was this one from the book of Luke. Even now, I can visualize the angels  doing their happy dance as my name was being written in the Book of Life.  Have you experienced that same joy?  Are you assured that angels have celebrated your decision, too?  If not, they are always ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment